Search Our Blog:

Monday, January 26, 2009

Pure Bliss meeting Dominick!

One of my best friends in the whole world delivered her little baby boy on Friday. Nick and Meghan had been trying very hard many different ways to have a baby, after many failed attempts they found out about 9 months ago that they were pregnant. She had a very long, painful, and hard delivery, but Dominick made it finally, at 8 pounds 9 oz.
My job was to call some of the close friends with the news, so there were less phone calls for Nick to make, it was the longest morning/ afternoon of my life waiting and praying for a safe delivery for Meghan and Dominick!
Saturday, Michelle, Winnie, Jim, Leslie and I went to go visit them, we wanted to go all at once she she didn't have visitors popping in and out and could finally get some much needed rest!
He is one of the most adorable and perfect babies I have ever met in my life and the second I got to hold him I knew I was obsessed instantly!
I will post some pics of his beautiful face tonight, and might get to go see Meghan again today on my lunch break!
Congratulations Meghan and Nick we are all so happy for you!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for that post! I'm glad you are in love with him already. So are we. We're so lucky to finally have him. Thanks for all your prayers and support these last 9 months. I love you so much Ash!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.