So at our little get together last night we were talking and reminiscing about the good ol' days in college, no worries besides what we were going to do that night and what we would wear! It got me thinking about how much I have changed since graduating in 2006:
- I am no longer afraid to sit and have a meal by myself at a restaurant, now I actually look forward to it!
- I never knew I could love someone so much it physically hurts, missing them and worrying about them.
- I am not ashamed to admit that some Saturday nights I would much rather stay in with some Chinese take out than be out at a bar.
- Wine actually DOES taste better out of the bottle than out of the box!
- It takes a long time to get to know someone, and sometimes it is the people you've known the longest and the best that you are just finding things out about...
- I am not anymore afraid to tell my friends exactly how I feel, about them, about decisions they've made, or about life in general, if they are real friends we should be able to talk about anything.
- How mentally satisfying a long hard day at work can be!