Search Our Blog:

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Boy how times have changed...

So at our little get together last night we were talking and reminiscing about the good ol' days in college, no worries besides what we were going to do that night and what we would wear! It got me thinking about how much I have changed since graduating in 2006:

- I am no longer afraid to sit and have a meal by myself at a restaurant, now I actually look forward to it!

- I never knew I could love someone so much it physically hurts, missing them and worrying about them.

- I am not ashamed to admit that some Saturday nights I would much rather stay in with some Chinese take out than be out at a bar.

- Wine actually DOES taste better out of the bottle than out of the box!

- It takes a long time to get to know someone, and sometimes it is the people you've known the longest and the best that you are just finding things out about...

- I am not anymore afraid to tell my friends exactly how I feel, about them, about decisions they've made, or about life in general, if they are real friends we should be able to talk about anything.

- How mentally satisfying a long hard day at work can be!

1 comment:

  1. Jim and I just had this exact same conversation the other night, how ironic! Everything in your list is so true. The days where you would go out all night long on a Monday night and just skip class Tuesday morning because you could. Good times indeed.

    It's fun growing up with close friends and creating new memories (weddings, babies, moving, etc) together now :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.