Search Our Blog:

Monday, November 10, 2008

A weekend of Baby Showers!













This weekend I hosted my friend Meghan's baby shower on Friday night, it was a happy hour diaper baby shower, it was a really great time and good to spend some relaxing time with everyone!




Sunday was my sisters first baby shower, it was a fun time, and she got a TON of stuff, I don't even know if I will need a shower when it is my turn, I will have SO much to borrow!

I organized the poop in the diaper game, it was hilarious and I got some great pics of sniffing and tasting. And I thought the picture of Crystal and Greg reading the card together was super cute! My nephews wardrobe and room is really going to be coming together now!

1 comment:

  1. Aww cute pics Ash! What a fun baby filled weekend for you! I like the picture of the diaper game, haha. Gross and funny :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.