Search Our Blog:

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Something smells like Christmas at the Wilson's!

Well I think it just about official, Luke and I are going to host Christmas for our first time, in our new home! I love being a hostess, and I love Christmas, so I am really looking forward to this!
Also, I want to make it our Christmas, as it is our first year being married and being in this new home together I thought we could start some traditions of our own.
I have a couple ideas but I am still looking for suggestions...
Let me know what you thinks!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Nick and I are hosting Christmas too. It's a little overwhelming, but will be good I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! Unfortunately I don't have any ideas for you, but I can't wait to see your house all decked out in December for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.