Search Our Blog:

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election Day...

I don't really have much to say about the outcome of the election, besides I hope Luke and I and many of our friends don't lose our jobs due to higher taxer for small businesses and since I already pay WAY a lot on taxes I am scared for that this year too! Ohh and I heard something about our 401K all being taken away, this made me sad too!

Anyway the reason for this post is to say that mine and Luke's wait to vote was only 5 minutes, we went before work at 6:40 ish, all I have to say is GO ST. PETERS! This is way better than many of the places I heard about and saw on the news last night! And I did go get a free coffee but didnt make it to any of the other freebies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.