Search Our Blog:

Monday, November 17, 2008

Ashley Hayes invades St. Lou!
















One my my best-ies came in town this weekend, she grew up in Columbia Missouri, was my freshman year roommate, and now lives in Kansas City. We had a happy hour at my house, this was the first time for her to bless it with her presence. Then we had reservations for 8 girls for tapas at BARcelona, then it was off to a couple bars, Friday was also late night at Fontbonne, where a lot of the Alumni get together for some basketball games, so we went out with everyone after that was over. It was so great to see all the people that we do not always get a chance to spend time with.
Saturday we met some of the girls at Alberdeans a new brewery in Kirkwood, it was a fun and slap happy lunch after a late night, then off to Trader Joe's, a tradition while Ash is here, they do not have then in KC or Co Mo, and she HAS to pick up her 30 dime wine and a few other staples. We got ready with our great friend Winnie, and went over to Laura's house for homemade pizza, appies, and wine, and some fun girl time of course, then out to Cafe Eau... It was such a fun weekend with such a great friend. I have not had that much fun in a long time....
One more side note, BOTH days I let Miss Hayes sleep till 10 am, that NEVER happens at my house :-) Your welcome Ash, and you others... do not think this will ever happen for you!

1 comment:

  1. Yea! It was an awesome time! I'm not sure how I feel about some of those "lovely" pics you posted though! :) Yes thank you for letting me sleep in...I'm sure it will never happen again!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.