Search Our Blog:

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fall Ball is here!


This is one of my favorite times of the year, everything is so pretty and everyone just seems to be in great moods and excited for all the festivites of the next few months to start.
We even early decorated the other night for Fall and Halloween to get ourselves in the mood, I love getting out the holiday decorations!
For us, Summer softball has just ended and Fall Ball has begun, Boomer and I went to Luke's games last night, it was a gorgeous night out and it was fun to watch him play, they won both of their games! I know Luke scored a couple times but I was busy chatting with the girls and trying to keep my son under control, so I don't know what the final scores were.
Boomer enjoyed bothering another dog, driving me nuts, and having some chocolate ice cream, he was ready for bed by the end of the night, which was good since one of the guys on the team owns a bar, so we dropped him off and went up there for a little while to celebrate their victory!
I forgot to bring my camera but I will post pics of the boys in action soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.