Search Our Blog:

Monday, July 14, 2008

Budweiser & In Bev Merger...



I am not much of a news/ business follower, Luke is a little more than me, and reads his business journal his mom gets for him religiously. But last night when we overheard on the news that the merger had gone through, we both looked at each other speechless! I am not sure how I feel about this, but I do agree with some people that it is not good, job losses, closing of plants, and just the whole Budweiser is an American thing. I just hope it doesnt effect us "professional" beer drinkers.


1 comment:

  1. Yeah that sucks that budweiser is being bought. However, I heard the current Bush that runs it is an idiot and was ruing the business. So maybe it will be for the better. Obviously, I am not an expert and do not know for sure. But I wish it would stay the way it is without an idiot in charge.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.